HOMEMADE PUMPKIN CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE
– Pack of chicken wings (8-10)
– Half medium Pumpkin
– Sweet Potato
– Baby carrots
– Chicken seasoning
– 1/2 Chicken stock
– Spaghetti that has been broken apart
– Chilli or scotch bonnet (if you want spice)
– Flour (to make dumpling balls)
1) Clean the chicken with cold water & then boil water in a big, boiling hot saucepan for around 10-15 minutes.
2) Prepare the vegetables by peeling then chopping into small chunks
3) Wash vegetables.
4) Once the chicken is cooked, add the vegetables and cover (not completely) for 30 minutes.
5) Add a splash of chicken seasoning, stock, chilli and a sprinkle thyme.
6) Leave to cook again for another 20 minutes so that the flavours can emerge together.
7) Whilst waiting, grab some flour into a bowl then add some hot water and mix well until it has a dough structure.
8) Using palm of hands rub dough into small ball shaped structure and add to soup.
9)Finally, add some broken spaghetti to the soup and leave to cook for ten minutes then the soup should be finished.